2014年12月17日水曜日

Challenging for me

Hi everyone!

In the last class of RW, we talk about "Did you face the really challenging problem? and How did you succeed or make it?"

So,

I will talk about the STORY which is really challenging for me!!!


In the last summer, I had stayed in Philippine for 4 weeks ! because I belonged Service-Learning program in ICU!!!


The problem happened at the first time when we go out from dormitory to shopping!!!


There was a little bit space from dormitory to shops, just 100meters.

And there is "poor people" on the street.

We have seen Japanese poor people in Japan, who are called "Homeless".

So, I just tried to go through there as usual in Japan.

However, "poor people" traced us and poked us again and again with saying "give me money"....


I had nothing to say and I couldn't escape from there because I felt misery......


I couldn't do nothing for them at the moment, but I decided to give snacks for them!!!

because if I gave money for them, they might use that for drag or not effective way for them.

Foods are useful for them because they can live that day. They can!!!


I don't know it was good or bad. However, I don't regret giving food for them!!!!




1 件のコメント:

  1. HI Taiga, thanks for sharing challenging experience for you. I also saw people begging money in other countries: Palestine, Thailand and Laos. Even Japan looks "rich", there are many homeless as you mentioned. Poverty existed everywhere in the world, I think. In my opinion, we have the responsibility to them because becoming poor is not their fault, but society does.
    I want to hear what happened after you gave foods to them!

    返信削除