2014年12月15日月曜日

What I learned from 2readings

First, about "Power Poses" according to "How Power Poses Can Help Your Care".


"New research shows posture has a bigger impact on body and mind than reviously believed"

If you take care about your posture, it would change your hormones and behavior!!!

What is the "Power Pose"?


Power Pose is standing tall and leaning slightly forward with hands at one`s side, or leaning forward over a desk with hands planted firmly on its surface.


The power pose lead to higher levels of testosterone and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
These hormone changes are connnected to better performance and more confident, assertive behavior.

I think thoes concepts are absolutely right. When I speak with power pose, I feel I got confidence and easy to convey what I think.


First picture is the High-Power Poses.




Next, Second picture is the Low-Power Poses.





Thoese poses are really understanable for people because thoese  poses  usualy can be seen and imaged as the postures of good  leaders!!!



However!!! I have a question!!!




Is this posture really Power Poses???
At the first sight, I thought it looks like ARROGANT and INSOLENT one for me!!!

Maybe, it`s because of the cultural difference.
So, we need to be careful about the cultures and atmosphere!!!












 






Next, "Social Intelligence and the Biology of Leadership".

According to Goleman and Boyatzis, key elements of leadership related to social intelligence are






1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm surprised at your posted picture on the top. As well as you, I would post the picture because I'm a fan of the program on it, "House of cards".
    You might have forgotten typing the last part of this blog, but anyway it's Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!

    返信削除